Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So you like free stuff?

It's no secret so do I but I hate taking part in something only to find out it's a scam. The old saying if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is too good to be true. But sometimes I think it's worth taking a chance when it's free and will cost me nothing the chance that it just might be real is worth the few minutes that it will take for me to sign up. With that being said below are just a few offers which I have signed up for recently and I feel are worth the time to take to fill out the little bit of information they require.

pampersgiftstogrow.ca - this site takes your codes from pampers products (wipes, training pants and diapers) and you can turn them into rewards! I have ordered so many things from this site! Most recently I ordered the Dora potty seat for my youngest daughter as a Christmas present. I plan on picking up some cute undies and she will be tickled pink.. and how much did it cost me? The price of undies that is it! Even the shipping for the potty seat was free! So if you haven't signed up yet I suggest you do, ask friends and family to save their codes for you if they are not using them. This makes rewards add up even faster! With that being said I'd like to offer you some promotional codes that I have found that will reward you with pampers gifts to grow points, you didn't even have to buy any diapers to get these! How cool is that!
Ohamandaawgtg08
AUG2010FACEBOOK
GETSTARTEDNOW10
25GTGSUMMER2010
THRIFTYMOMMYGTG
GTGTENMONTHCODE
welcome2pampers
GTGGETREADYSOON
GTGFIVEMONTHS10
GTGSUMMERFUN5PT
GTGLEARNMORE089
15GTGSUMMERFUN
GTGPLAY3USA2010
WELCOME2GTG2010
welcome2village


Now if that doesn't get you excited, hold tight here are some more great sites that will reward you!

save.ca - this site is great to get coupons, but remember only choose the coupons for products you would normally buy. Combine those coupons with a great sale and you've just saved a bundle!

Two favorite sites of mine reward you with gift cards just for searching online, just like you would with google! Now why are these a favorite of mine? Well let me tell you! I have four children and we celebrate Christmas, we celebrate birthdays, Easter, Halloween, Valentines day... do you get my drift? These holidays get PRICEY but with these sites I am able to do my searches just like I would any other time and I am rewarded for that!

My absolute favorite site every is swagbucks! I discovered this about a year ago and at first thought it was a scam and didn't use it a whole lot. I began to get frustrated because it wasn't paying off until I finally earned my first 450 swagbucks and redeemed those for my very first $5 amazon gift card. That is when I got serious. I used it every day for my searches, even making it my home page. I do the daily polls, no obligation offers and trusted surveys all of which reward me with 1 swagbuck each every single day! For three little clicks I already have 3 swagbucks! Then I began to brag about how great this was to my friends and family and soon they were signing up under me. That was when the swagbucks really started rolling in and now I am redeeming 450 swagbucks every 3-5 days for a $5 amazon gift card. To date I have earned $140 in amazon gift cards and have already placed my first amazon order and received it! Free shipping too, pretty cool! I'll take pictures of my first order and post them here shortly. If you use the internet and are not already a member of swagbucks I highly suggest signing up, whether you redeem your swagbucks for amazon gift cards, pay pal or any of the other great rewards they have to offer you will be ahead of the game because it didn't cost you a thing!
[URL=http://swagbucks.com/refer/Wiserwithwords][IMG]http://prodegebanners.sitegrip.com/images/swagbucks-468x60Alt4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Wiserwithwords
If you are already a member of swagbucks then you know the thrill I am talking about when it comes to redeeming those bucks for something I really want. And sometimes we get greedy and wish we could be making those gift cards or pay pal even faster, well we can! There is another site that has come to my attention called Zoombucks. This site is very similar to swagbucks as you earn zoombucks for searching. Zoombucks however is more for those people who like to do surveys and complete special offers. Although there are special offers which you have to pay for to do there are many that do not cost anything, just read the offer before you click! I have only been a member of Zoombucks and I am already zooming along (ok corny joke I know) and almost at the half way mark of redeeming for my first amazon gift certificate. Now Zoombucks rewards are a little different than swagbucks. To redeem for your first gift certificate (they have many different options available) you must have 2000 zoombucks. Once you have your 2000 zoombucks you can redeem for your first $20 gift certificate, the value of zoombucks per dollar ratio is 100 zoombucks= $1 pretty good deal if you ask me! After you redeem that first $20 gift certificate they then allow you to redeem your bucks for gift certificates in $10, 15, 20 etc increments. If you are not already zooming I would recommend signing up for this, the walmart/amazon etc gift certificates that are available would be great savers for holidays, groceries or anything else that you may need.
http://zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=wiserwith

And now for some free offers! These have come to my attention and although I have not received the items yet I have signed up for them and think they were well worth the time to sign up. It only took a few minutes and cost nothing.

On August 19th Subway will offer a free breakfast sandwich to Ontario, Canada citizens only YUM a free breakfast sandwich, I'm on it!

Get a free coupon for single serving Nestle tasters choice carton! I don't drink coffee but my husband does so this will be a nice treat for him. http://www.nestle.ca/en/products/brands/Nescafe/promo_TasterChoice.htm this is for Canadian residents only

Natura is offering a free bag of cat, dog or ferret food. Sign up here and receive the free coupon in the mail! Available to Canadians and US residents. https://www.naturaadvantage.com/coupons/new

How about a free box of Multi grain cheerios? My kids go crazy over these but at nearly $5 for a box we just skip buying cereal but for free I'll take it! http://www.facebook.com/LifeMadeDelicious?v=app_122547941093002

One tip I would like to offer when signing up for offers, coupons or doing surveys is never give your home phone number, I learned the hard way and wow do the telemarketers start calling. I would also suggest openning a email account just for doing offers, surveys and the like, it will save your primary email address being filled up with spam.

I hope that you enjoyed these offers and are able to make use of some of them! I love walking to the mail box and finding something free rather than another bill! Enjoy!

1 comment: