Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

BzzAgent Buckyballs

Even us adults need some entertainment from time to time that won't rot our brain like the tv will. Today I noticed that BuzzAgent is hosting a new campaign for Buckyballs! These things look so neat. What are they you ask? Other than total awesomeness they are 216 rare Earth magnets which combine together to start off as a perfect cube. You can bend them, twist them, take the cube apart and make just about anything with these tiny little balls of fun! It is your basic Rubix cube, puzzle, mind bender, stress reliever all blended into one cool little toy! I am hoping to be accepted into the campaign and if I do get accepted I will happily come and write a review for all of you! I am really looking forward to possibly getting the chance to try this out and can see myself spending hours seeing if there is anything that Buckyballs can't do!

No comments:

Post a Comment