Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

First off I'd like to welcome everyone to my blog and tell you a little bit about me. I am 25 years old and a married mother to four amazing kids. My husband and I have been married for two years, and he truly is my soul mate. My children are 9, 6, 5 and 3 years old, the eldest two being boys and the youngest two girls.
Our family is pretty picture perfect in all ways but one! Money, yup that's right that evil little thing called money that we just can't ever seem to get enough of and that haunts us in our dreams. Money stops us from so many things, that is until now! We are on a mission to control our lives, not let money control us. Now while we take part in this journey we are inviting you along for the ride! I am going to write about how we are clearing up our debt, how we make a budget, how we feed our family of 6 on very little and about many freebies that I find along the way. I am committed to taking over my life and not letting money hold me back any further.
Now while we take part on this journey there is one other aspect that we are going to be paying very close attention to and that is our impact on the environment. Sure we all want to save money, but if the result of saving money means putting a harsh impact on the environment then that really is not worth it to me. Luckily all of the many ways I am going to tell you about how to save money will be positive towards the environment! We will make a difference in the amount of pollution and waste that goes into our ozone and landfills and hopefully do our part to make our earth a better place for our children to grow up.
So this is me, a country girl living the big deal of taking over my life, living a simpler lifestyle and being happy! Buckle up your seat belts and get ready to go for a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment